You can actually beat your face and still look fresh and radiant under your makeup! There's a few ways you can achieve this successfully. So you might start to notice that your foundation is making your skin look dry, caked up and weird. These are the typical results of a powder foundation. Now ladies I'm not trying to steer you away from powder foundation because not all powder foundations are awful it's a totally new topic in how you want to find the perfect powder foundation. (That's also a totally different topic, let me know if you want me to write about that).
I'm going to share with you my top five beauty guru hacks on how you can make your skin look dewy. Beauty guru approved!
5. Coconut Oil is a fantastic oil everyone it does a lot more than just removing your makeup and moisturizing your skin, ladies. As we all know coconut oil solidifies when it's room temperature. Believe it or not dabbing a little on your brow bone, bridge of your nose or even your cheekbones adds a dewy and hydrated look to your skin. Don't worry, this isn't super oily either - promise.
MORE : The Benefits of Coconut Oil
4. Before you go tossing that lip balm that you found in an old purse, save it! Lip balms are super moisturizing and loaded with a lot of great oils. Rub some lip balm onto the tips of your fingers and press them onto the apples of your cheeks. This will adds a natural flush to the skin which replicates a tinted glow.
3. There's two ways to try this trick of course, I'll tell you the best method. So grab a liquid highlighter, doesn't have to be expensive, and apply the highlighter before foundation with a stippling brush. Or, this is the best method by the way, mix a highlighter and your foundation together and ka-boom your foundation, and your face, now have radiance.
2. A beauty guru hack! If you don't actually have a highlighter it's fine just grab some shimmery eye shadow and a fluffy brush. Keep in mind you want something that's either gold, gold beige, peach or white to use, depending on your complexion. Applying eye shadow will add the same effect as a highlighter and no one will know you actually used a eye shadow to highlight.
1. Apply your makeup with a damp beauty sponge, the real techniques sponge is literally perfect. Use a setting spray with rosewater along with, literally a dot of oil onto the sponge, and press the flat side into the skin. This will give your skin a pretty damn awesome dynamic trio dewy, hydrated and airbrushed.